Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Toothfairy

is notoriously flakey at our house. You can read about it here. And here. So this week, when I realized I am quickly running out of month, I decided it's time to do a page about it. Plus, I've had these photos in my holding file and they're some of the first I see. That always makes a difference. I fall into the category of, "out of sight out of mind," thinker. Anyway. This is *A*. He lost his two front teeth on consecutive days. The toothfairy missed them both. After a bit of fumbling she made a nice recovery. All is well. All dollars accounted for. The first was found after a quick "check" in the jumble of covers/under the bed. The second? Well, wouldn't you know that sneaky toothfairy had tucked it under a piece of yarn that is tied around the bar on his bed. I just happened to see it when I was looking for something in his room... three days later.
This template is a modified version of the very first one I ever made. I can't believe I'm up to 39 now. Crazy.
For this layout I used the Kitschy Digitals Vintage Frames again. Love them! I also used Cosmo Cricket Boyfriend Elements, and Queen of Quirk/Paislee Press You Are Here Paper all from JS. The paint is Spencer Nugent Garage Grunge Brushes 4 from DHD.

3 comments:

  1. If that is flakey, then so am I! I have also found money that the tooth fairy put in totally random places where the toothless would never look. Even though she has a designated little pillow with a tiny pocket for the money...
    Silly tooth fairy!
    (I am working on a layout with your template!! So fun..)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so glad the toothfairy is flakey with other peoples kids!! Olivia just lost her 1st tooth - thats kind of a big deal, right?? But could the toothfairy remember to leave a buck? Sheesh is right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very clever way to disguise a memory laps. good thing they are so glad to finally see the green they are fine with it. good job.

    ReplyDelete