Thursday, February 10, 2011

I used to have a craft room

that looked like this: Girlie brought me a disk that she wanted to watch and I knew it just had photos on it so I tried to talk her out of it, but she's not really one to be swayed. So we "watched" it. This particular photo was taken in 2007 and it was titled, "Who made this big mess?" That was back when I used to tag and title my photos after I took them. And then true to form I would promptly lose them in a pile of disks that I always know are there but have no idea what's really on them. Anyway, just wanted to say that I used to have a craft room. These days I'm not even sure if I'm going to have a bedroom for much longer. Hmm. I'm thinking it was right after this that I sold all of my paper scrapbooking stuff. I miss having a craftroom. Even if it was a big mess. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment