Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day

should be renamed Dia de los Dulces. Or Candy Day. I cannot believe how much candy the kids ate today. I had actually made them cute valentines, but decided to have a separate day to show the love since they came home with loads from school. *B* surprised me with a day off of work and he made us all breakfast. That was nice. He also gave me the traditional box of chocolates and the whole family went out for heart shaped pizza to celebrate his birthday. Getting older :). Anyway, back to Dia de los Dulces. Today, after a box of chocolates, I realized that it's time. Little man *E* is coming up on seven months. I am getting fatter everyday. Being the all or nothing girl that I am it's got to be drastic. Time to bust out the Body for Life book again [though I may need to throw in some South Beach phase one-type work in the begining to get past this sugar addiction]. So there you go. Sorry that you're going to have to listen to me talking about this again. I will spare you the before and after photos this time. I'll even spare you the measurement updates. That's all I can promise. Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a wonderful valentine to yourself!! *cheering* you on!!

    ReplyDelete