Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I Was Reminded of This

little incident today when Tollipop wrote about her similar experience. I realized that I didn't have this story down anywhere and will surely forget it if I don't. Here you go: Just last week *I* lost what is probably his last [or very close to it] baby tooth. He put it under his pillow and I told the man not to let me forget. Because I do. I forget. Well, I forget and the man forgot. *I* woke up in the morning to his tooth and nothing more. He was pretty cool about it, but he did mention that the toothfairy forgot to come again. I told him, "wow... we sure have a flakey toothfairy don't we." It's the second time it's happened. Last time, after the toothfairy forgot, he lost the tooth and that was that. This time I vowed not to let it happen again, so I put money under his pillow while he was at school even though his tooth wasn't there. That night when he found the money he confronted me with, "Mom, you're the toothfairy, aren't you." Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment