Tuesday, May 18, 2010

2.for.Tuesday

Last night for FHE we went to the "rock climbing park" to observe the growth of recently discovered pollywogs. We were there on a play date with various kindergarten boys last week and they were enthralled. We decided to go back tonight to check their progress. Last week we saw eggs/spawn + various sizes of "tadapoles" as *A* calls them. Tonight there was no spawn to be found, but we did see a couple of XL guys with little leg sprouts. We're hoping to get back there to see even more with legs next week.
one: The Magnifying Glass. A really great blog about things like frog spawn, butterflies, and animal skulls. Among other things.
two: An Index Card Summer. I have had this one in my files for a long time. I may have even shared it last year with all of my good intentions. But I mean it. We will do this. I'm going to be realistic and say that we will do one card a week. One of our days will be journal day. That should be doable. Right? So far we have art day [where we'll paint/put together horses] and now journal day [where we'll do our index card journal pages]. I'm thinking 4x6 because they're more manageable for small hands and they will go nicely into a 2 up album or something similar.
If I tell you that up next week is the scripture bag tutorial do you think I'll have it ready in time?

No comments:

Post a Comment