Monday, January 31, 2011

Mandi Makes

My most recent digital layout. So many fun new things. Journaling tags. Numbered labes [that are part of a mini album kit]. Doodle swirls + hearts. Awesome papers. It really is too bad that it's virtually impossible for me to make a "quick" page because I really do enjoy it. If I had all day everyday. Sheesh! I'm trying to decide if I should add the template to the box or save it for Template Tuesday. I'm leaning towards the box. I'm thinking that it's only fun because of the products I used. What's your vote?

3 comments:

  1. In order to vote I need to know what the box is? ;) Are you talking about the download place. If so, I vote there cuz I could get it quicker. :) I love the peek-a-boo photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops - I think I posted another comment on this post. It was for a different blog (opened in the window right next to yours) showing off a new grandbaby. I think your layout is wondrous too though - so you're welcome to leave it up. :) Just wanted to let you know what a silly I am - if you didn't know already. ;)

    ReplyDelete