Friday, January 14, 2011

W.O.W

I know that a lot of us [probably most of us] have some sort of resolve to be more healthy this year. I haven't put anything into specifics yet, but we did discuss the possibility/feasibility of not eating fast food anymore. We discussed reality and decided to allow for Subway, pizza, Arby's french dip + swiss [because I really love them], and salads from anyplace. Cafe Rio is not fast food. These are the parameters we set. Yesterday while browsing my usual haunts I came across a new blog connected to Brooke Hellewell of Inchmark Journal. It's called Word of Wisdom Living. It is thought provoking and inspiring, providing information and a healthy change tip weekly. But don't think it will be easy... Last week was to cut your soda/sugary drinks to 20 oz. per week. This week is no fried fast foods. I love that it's Word of Wisdom based. I love that it's one a week for a year. Precept upon precept. Check it out.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds awesome!! Quite frankly, it is a goal of ours as well, just to be more conscious of what we put into our mouths and how much too.

    ReplyDelete