Thursday, January 13, 2011

It Has Begun

[the universal conspiracy I mean]. Just yesterday I wrote that I wanted to paint. Honestly, I don't know the first thing about painting. Not really. And that fact has kept me from doing what I knew I wanted to do. But then. Right after I finished my post I ran smack into the middle of an announcement about a class. I know. I've got a bit on my plate right now. Notice my sidebar? I've decided I'm not in a hurry. I'll just sit back and let the universe continue to conspire for me. Have you had the universe conspiring for you recently? I'm going to paint!

2 comments:

  1. are you talking about "get your paint on"? cause i signed up for it too, even though i have so much on my plate too. {and i'm in mondo beyondo with you too}
    can't wait to connect with you more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I am so excited for class to start!

    ReplyDelete