Friday, January 21, 2011

Girl Friday

Re:5 Random Things 3 Months, 2 Weeks ago 1. Hello from the great state of Utah. 2. _________________ to be exact. 3. I'm mommy to four littles. Ages: 8, 6, 2, and 2.5 months. 4. I'm so excited to be a part of the team. I've never done anything like this before and have no idea what to expect. 5. I'm hoping I haven't bitten off more than I can chew . 6. I tend to do that. 7. I scrap digitally because I'm completely indecisive and change things at least 15 times before I'm done. 8. I am a paper junkie. 9. I rarely make a layout that I don't take the time to design a template to go with it. 10. Even though I know I'll probably never use it again. 11. My logic baffles me sometimes. 12. The weather here is currently cool + rainy and I love it. 13. I call it "permission to do nothing" weather. 14. It's when I curl up with a good book. 15. Mockingjay is currently waiting for me at the library. 16. I can't wait to read it. So...five things? 17. Sometimes I just don't know when to stop. *This was my list I posted for the JS Designer/Creative Team Forum getting to know you party. I've been meaning to share it for a while. I thought you might like it. And as you know... I like lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment