Friday, May 15, 2009

Girl Friday

Inspired by Cosmo Cricket's super cute paper. The boys are gone to Fathers & Sons. It's just me and the girl tonight and probably most of the day tomorrow. I had big plans for wandering the town, but the girl has other plans. She is very congested and not so happy. She did finally sleep the afternoon away and just a little while ago she woke up and ate. Now she is happy and has filled her drawers. I guess I should do something about that... 8:24 p.m. 8:28 p.m. - mission accomplished. Now I've also got to run and pick up my Cafe Rio. I ordered it online. Sometimes I really love the internet [I think I might also get myself a lemon concrete from Nielsen's]! 8:48 p.m. - Nielsen's was obnoxiously packed so I'm just going to have to eat the left over peanut butter panic ice cream in the freezer. I'm going to take a while to kick back and enjoy my chicken enchilada style burrito and watch Twilight. I've been thinking lately that I want to watch it again, but *B* won't have any of that. He doesn't watch movies twice. I wonder if I could get the girl to go back to sleep now... probably not. She's playing with some cute purple shoes right now + that equals happy so I'm good! Plans for this weekend [besides what I've already shared] include:
  1. sewing.
  2. thrifting.
  3. shopping.
  4. slushies.
  5. photos.
  6. crafting.

+ a promised update on the girl. Maybe later tonight.

enjoy the journey. I'm going to enjoy my dinner + twilight. Catch you later!

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute! She has grown up so much since I last saw her. Did I mention the kids and I will be in St. George Memorial weekend and a few days after? We're planning to attend the 6th ward that Sunday. Hope to see you.

    ReplyDelete