Sunday, December 2, 2007

Day Two... Christmas Devotional

Today the plan was to watch the First Presidency Christmas message. It didn't come on at 6:00 like it was supposed to. I guess you had to go see the brodcast to get the 6:00 showing. I watched the 8:00 re-broadcast and little man #1 joined me for most of it. He really didn't want to go to bed tonight. I love Elder Eyring! He said something that really struck me during the devotional. I went looking for a piece of paper and pen so I could write it down but by the time I got that task completed it was gone. I was hoping to get transcripts off of lds.org but they don't have it. You can download the broadcast to watch though. I might do that later just so I can write down what he said... maybe it'll be my new quote. We all know it's time for a change! My little man #2 is insane! He is a true morning person and he wakes up ready to go at approx. 4:00 a.m. (did I mention insane?). He realizes it's really early so he comes in and wants to lay by me. That is unacceptable because he is so incredibly wiggly. Then he asks if it's morning yet. Not quite yet, bud. Then he says he'll just sit on the chair (we have one by our closet to take our shoes off and generally pile junk on) and wait for morning. At about 6:00 he starts asking for breakfast and we can't put him off any longer. Crazy little man. Cracks me up every time. Enjoy the journey!

1 comment:

  1. LOl about little man #2 waking up so early. My little guy seems to be waking up earlier than normal these days....4:30am! what?! Far too early! Too bad he's not old enough to "sit on a chair by my closet and wait til morning." lol. Thats so funny that your son does that! I love it!
    Also..thanks for the re-invite. I'm not sure what happened. Bye for now!

    ReplyDelete