Friday, December 7, 2007

Day Seven... Frosty

So, I went with the simple and we counted Frosty the Snowman as our official activity for the day. I think it's funny that I'm the only one keeping track. I don't think the boys know they're participating in any kind of Christmas countdown. B is just smiling and along for the ride... participation optional. Maybe I'll have to stop worrying about them and just enjoy it all myself. I found these countdown boxes I put together for a Y.W. activity a few years ago and it has some really good "need a little Christmas" ideas. Most are too advanced for the boys, but they're great for me. Yesterday's gumdrops didn't go either. I never made it to the store. Day Six post has been modified. Gumdrops to be featured later. Someday when I have the patience to let my guys make a mess... I do have the gumdrops now. Enjoy the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment