Thursday, December 6, 2007

Day Six... Gumdrops The Chipmunks

We'll see how this goes, I saw gumdrops on a blog I like... hula seventy her advent activity for the day was making gumdrop trees. I thought, "hmm... that sounds like fun and the boys would love it!" So, I think we'll give it a whirl. I'll add photos and some other notes when I have them. I also found felt Christmas trees. When we were watching Rudolph I couldn't get over how cute the Christmas trees were. Then the crazy black apple lady had felt trees on her blog and I thought, "hmm... the trees on Rudolph were a lot like that and cuter"... maybe we'll make felt Christmas trees some time too. The boys would love that as well. Just a thought. Go looking at the links if you'd like. I lied. I never made it to the store. No gumdrops today. Today we broke out the Christmas music and the boys rocked to The Chipmunk's, "Christmas, Christmas" they crack me up. Oh yes, and finally... a new quote!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read your blog in a few days (since December, I guess). I love all of your fun ideas. You are so creative. I keep thinking I need to do a Christmas craft with Carson. Maybe we will have to try the felt Christmas trees!

    ReplyDelete