Thursday, December 20, 2007

Day Twenty... Bah Humbug

Today the plan is to pick up my "neighbor" gifts. I am anti neighbor gifts so when I say neighbor I don't really mean it. Today I plan to pick up a bunch of suckers at Pebbles... they are my favorites and they only have them at Christmas time. The flavor? HUMBUG. That is how I feel about neighbor gifts... so, lucky ladies... you just might get a humbug sucker, if you've been really nice and if you remind me when I see you! I think I'm done with Christmas. I've been there for a while. All this fun stuff to get me in the spirit... it's not working. I think next year I'll take my "need a little Christmas" box and do it myself as needed. That would be more in the spirit of doing less, not more. Enjoy the Journey!

1 comment:

  1. All of the fun Christmas activities your share on your blog have helped me get into the spirit of Christmas!!

    We are exctied to spend Christmas with you. I will try to be nice and deserving of a humbug sucker!

    Do you know if we are doing the gift exchange like we did a few years ago? I asked Palma and she didn't really seem to know the plan. WE NEED A PLANNER IN THIS FAMILY!!! I think we should...I thought it was fun!

    ReplyDelete