Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Day Five... Shopping!

Well, not really... yes, really. But, I am going to do something else with the boys. Just don't know what yet. Little Man #1 wants to set up more decorations. I did do a little shopping. There's this crazy lady who sells paintings and drawings on Esty and I don't know why, but I get the biggest kick out of them (and I say she's crazy but I also get the biggest kick out of her blog. I think she is totally random and I love it!). Anyway, there's one that is a pen drawing and the ends of the girls hair says "I love everything in you that hurts". I know it sounds wierd, but take a look. When I saw it I knew Lexi had to have it. That was months ago, but I've finally gone and done it. I also got one for myself. Mysterious Genevieve. I wanted one just to remind me that it's okay to do what I want to do. My stuff doesn't have to be super great or anything. If I like it then that's good enough.
Well, tonight I've also got a R.S. Christmas party... and I get to sing with the other primary teachers, "When Joseph Went to Bethlehem". I've got a busy Christmas day ahead. Now... what to do with the boys? Enjoying the Journey!

2 comments:

  1. I likes the pictures, The mysterious Genevieve reminds me a bit of Elasti-girl on the Incredibles. That's great that you found something that you like and that makes you smile. FUN! I am liking your daily updates. It is fun to have something new to read everyday. I need to follow suit, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha! She does look like Elasti-girl! I totally didn't see that!

    ReplyDelete