Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Day Twelve... Homework

Hee-hee... I seriously took the easy road today. We have a monthly calendar with a homework assignment on each day. The kindergarten kids are supposed to choose 3 assignments to do each week. This months calendar has a whole bunch of Christmas'ish assignments on it. So... we did Christmas homework. They drew pictures of our family ice-skating, we made "hot chocolate with an adult", and Little Man #1 wrote our address (necessary for sending a letter to Santa and even for sending Christmas cards... which we haven't done). Not bad for a days work! The plan for the day was to clean up their room and have them pick a few toys/clothes to take to the D.I. it's one of the ideas in my "need a little Christmas box". We got their room cleaned, and we talked about them choosing things to take, but by the time we finally got done... Well, lets just say we really were done. I found some vintage Christmas postcards on Flickr and printed them out so I can get my J.O.Y pails done. Maybe by the end of the week I'll have something cute to share... Oh! Almost forgot... I got a special delivery today. My painting came with Lexi's drawing. I have to tell you, even the package is cute. I think it deserves a photo...

How can you not love a big brown envelope with a stamp that says, "hooray! Mail for you from the Black Apple"? I know, it's just too easy. The craziest things make me happy!

Enjoy the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment