Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Day Four... Rudolph

Yes, that's right. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. How many of you remember watching that on tv every Christmas? I grew up in the days when you couldn't buy it... only wait for Christmas to come around again. I loved it. Now that I'm older and know that it can be bought it doesn't seem like such a novelty... I don't love it so much anymore. I think that I will not be a purchaser or this movie or any of the others that came to be family traditions in my mind. I will let my boys anticipate the movies... one time per season. And, by the way... they loved it! Frosty will be playing on Friday I think... Enjoy the Journey!

1 comment:

  1. You are so good. What great ideas you have. I like that manger idea, too. That is a cool thing to do, and gets people thinking about others. I am trying to come up with some things we can do for others this Christmas. It is so easy to get caught up in what you want/need, that it is good to stop and think about what this season is really all about. We'll have to see what I can come up with. We need to call you guys- McCray has been asking to talk to Isaac.

    ReplyDelete