Saturday, October 13, 2007

I'm Trying to Regroup

I took a huge step for me yesterday and again today (but today it was with a little more angst than yesterday)... Yesterday I cleaned what was formerly known as my craft room. The huge step came as I was going through a pile of papers, sorting them into smaller piles, and setting up a plan for me to revisit them throughout the next few months. I know, I know... I'm borderline insane! I just kept thinking that those notes from various women's conferences etc. held some profound knowledge for me then... so what was it? I was making a plan to find out! And then... drumroll please... I realized that there isn't anything new in those papers. No information I couldn't find if I wanted to seek. So, I tossed them! Wahoo! I did the same thing to a pile that perpetuates on my counter top. Three cheers for me. I've got a ways to go, but hopefully and can unload all of my trash. All this stuff that is weighing me down in every way shape and form. Enjoy the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment