Thursday, October 25, 2007

Halloween as Promised

So I was thinking that it would be really fun to let the kids make their own personal pizza. Give them their own lump of pizza dough and let them shape it and layer on a crazy monster face. I'm sure they would love it. When I ran it past #1 he loved it and was really excited (now he's just really bummed since dad informed him that we won't be going). I also think it would be really fun to have a creepy cupcake/cookie contest. I found these really fun pictures and knew the little guys would love it. The cookies are from Elsie and the cupcakes are from Martha. B thought it would be fun to do one of those creepy feeling guessing games. He also thought a haunted house would be fun. I think the little men are still a bit too little for that one. Mostly, I think the plan was dinner and dessert with a lot of craziness in between. I think it would be fun. I am crazy and think that there would need to be some other kind of thing to keep people entertained, but have been a little preoccupied with enrichment and sickness etc. So... that's all I have... except for homemade rootbeer of course. Can't have pizza without homemade rootbeer. I have a big black plastic cauldron and it's fun with dry ice. I think we'll still do something with just us. Poor little guys! Enjoy the Journey! oh yes... the Ladies at enrichment loved all of the cheesy things we showed them. I learned I can't call them cheesy... they're "clever".

2 comments:

  1. Those are fun ideas! I really think that they would love making their pizzas. That is a fun idea. The cupcakes are cute too. I just love Halloween- it is so fun to think of things that would be cute. I am beginning to wonder if we will even have to do Halloween because Reed is STILL so sick, and now McCray has it. And Camille has a way bad earache. ENOUGH! I guess if we really get lucky, there will be no Trick or Treating? :) I love everything Halloween, but trick or treating...well, not so much. I guess we'll see. I am glad the ladies liked the "clever " ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your blog. You are such an amazing writer (something I need to get better at). I am SO glad you came to the Halloween party. It would not have been the same without you guys and all of your creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete