Monday, October 22, 2007

Insanity

So much to say so little time! Seriously, for as much as I really enjoy doing this you'd think that I'd actually do it! Lot's going on. Lot's gone by...
  • Took a girls weekend with Erin. LOVED IT! Loved San Francisco. I could live there... the crazier the better (but I realize that I'd probably end up in trouble. Too much temptation. So, I'll keep my small town life and try to keep it simple). I'll post some pictures soon...
  • Child #1 has been sick... fever & sore throat (kept under control with Tylenol) for the whole time I was gone to SF. We took a trip to the InstaCare yesterday, the rapid strep was negative. We had given Tylenol about an hour before we went and wouldn't you know it: by the time the Tylenol wore off the kid was better. Typical. I think they only have to look at a doctor to be cured. Kept him home from school today just to be sure. We'll see what happens...
  • Super great hubby is putting the wood floor in the dining room and kitchen. He's almost finished thanks to Grandpa and Grandma for all their help getting it done (and especially for running the show here while I was gone)!
  • Primary Sacrament Meeting Program was a success. The kids sang wonderfully for me! I'm so glad it's over! None of my guys got to see it as little man #1 was sick. He didn't get to be in it either. He was sad to miss the treasure hunt I did as a reward so I had a special one for him after we went to the doctor.
  • Working on "cute" gift ideas for enrichment (this Thursday night)... Fun ways to give food storage as gifts. How would you like to get a bag of flour for Christmas? Sugar? Honey? Cans of beans? I've got ideas for all of them! Just need to make up the tags etc.
  • Trying to plan the Annual Halloween Party (tentatively scheduled for Saturday night). Still not really sure what to do. Still haven't finalized costumes ideas for the boys. Still need to make costumes etc. Lot's of stills...
  • Glad to be home. Need to get going again in 1,000 different ways. I'm really just wanting to veg and that isn't acceptable with all these things on my plate.

Do you think that's enough? I'm sure I could keep adding to that list but it started to get overwhelming! Maybe next time I post I'll have a few things crossed off the list!

Enjoy the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment