Thursday, October 25, 2007

Still Pushing Along

Little man #2 is currently running around outside with stripey pajamas and bare feet. Good mom! He has a really watery cough and an occasional low grade fever but I can't stand them in the house whining at me! Oh, just kidding, he came in. Apparently he was outside in underwear and bare feet. Even better! I've got to finish up two more tags for my food storage gifts and then I'll be off. I guess I'd better get on that seeing as how it's in an hour. Hmmm. I really wanted to share some of the fun ideas I had/found for our annual Halloween Party this year. I'm a little bummed out that it will probably be something we just do at home by ourselves this year since we're carriers of the yuck and I'm sure no one wants us to share the love. I'll have to come back later...

1 comment:

  1. Tell me your ideas... I want to some fun things for FHE or on Halloween. I wanted to invite people over, but we'll see if that happens.

    ReplyDelete