Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween Party

I'm still not sure if it was a great idea or not, but we ended up going to the halloween party. I figure that since Grandma told B that we were wanted regardless... anyway, I hope no one gets sick. The kids loved it. Ambree did a treasure hunt. That was a huge success. The kids sure love it when she does those. I can't believe how old she is getting. Not a little kid anymore. Grandma had bags with stickers etc. so the kids could each decorate a treat bag for the prize at the end of the hunt (Grandma had the last clue in her pocket so the kids would have to find her to get their treasure). We made creepy pizza faces for dinner and decorated creepy cupcakes for dessert. Uncle Scott and his friend Rachael made a fun fizzy drink (frappe) that the kids couldn't get enough of. If we were smart we'd give them bigger cups! All in all it was a fun night. The best part is getting to dress up! We had Buzz Lightyear, a little lion, Grandma's pumpkin, lots of ninja warriors, a ghost, Batman, Superman, and me only better... I had a cool platinum wig that I picked up in San Francisco (I had my wings there too, but never did get them on).
Enjoying the Journey!

4 comments:

  1. I would have to agree that it was a fun night. I love your pictures. Your camera takes amazing close-ups. Hope you have a fun Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I'm sad that we missed it. It is fun that you guys did such cute things. I think we are going to do some kind of creepy dinner tomorrow night. What? I am not sure yet. Depends what we have on hand. Your wig is SO cute. It actually looks good! Thanks for the pics- makes it feel a little less sad not being there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to show me how to get your pictures to look like this (all organized like a scrapbook). I tried, but failed miserably. Maybe it is just they layout of my blog. I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun pictures! You're so cute!...and your boys are darling in their little "super hero" costumes! ...and I too, would love to know how you get your pictures to look organized like that....any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete