Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Stuck at Home...

Can't go anywhere. I'm going insane! Little man #1 is feeling a lot better. He's been home from school all week now because he keeps having a random 103 temperature in the afternoon... right after I decide that he is for sure going to school tomorrow! Lucky me... Little man #2 has a fever today. I will continue to be stuck in the house for approx. 5 days for no apparent reason except for random fevers. Like I said... Lucky me! So, since I sold all of my scrapbooking/"crafty" stuff I had to go to Pebbles yesterday and buy paper and use their punches to make "fun and cute" gift tags for the food storage items I will be demonstrating to be given as gifts tomorrow night. I thought I might enjoy it, but I haven't. That is really too sad. Maybe it's the theme. Volleyball game tonight. We're going to region playoffs. We have a lady on our team who has discovered her love for volleyball and she is so excited to be on a good team. I am afraid she will be sorely disappointed when we go to the playoffs and get slaughtered because surely there are teams in the stake that have more than one person with some volleyball training... You know I love volleyball and love to play usually, but... well, I'm just not having a lot of fun trying to keep it all in (if you know what I mean!). Still trying to talk myself into working out again. The scale is maintaining my 20 lb. weight loss, which is exciting, but I need some exercise in my life for sanity and frustration purposes. Enjoy the Journey!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear that. I hate being trapped at home. It is one thing to stay home because you want to, but have to, that is a different story. I hope they are both better soon. Reed is still wiped out. His fever is not random. I hope no one else gets it. Wishful thinking? Good luck on your thing tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete