Saturday, September 1, 2007

Search for the U-Haul

As I watched the U-Haul pull away from our house this morning I realized that the moment had to be documented. I couldn't believe I didn't think of it sooner. I grabbed my camera, grateful that K & M needed to stop for gas. But they weren't where I thought they were going. So I did a round town checking at the more convenient gas stations... nothing! Sadly, I had to settle for this photo from Flickr. Oh well, it's the story that matters, right? And what can I say, really? I can't even begin to... They moved here in a time I really needed them. Saved me from myself. I'll be forever grateful that we have gotten to know this family so well. They are so much more that family. They are real friends. I know, that sounds a little backwards! I guess that what I mean is that they aren't just B's family. Now they are mine too. Yes, I think that says it better. So, here's to changes and moving and going forward.
Enjoy your journey and have a safe one!

No comments:

Post a Comment