Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Numbers are In...

Well, here they are. Before and after numbers and photos. I just wanted to tell you thank you for being such great cheerleaders! Seriously. With you continually validating my efforts and making me look realistically at what is happening to my body I can't help but smile and be proud of my efforts! Here are some measurements:
  • At belly button: B: 39 1/2 A: 35 1/8
  • Rear end/hips: B: 44 3/4 A: 41 3/8
  • Upper Thighs: B: 27 A: 25
  • Weight: B: 195 A: 170
  • Body Fat %: B: 31.7 A: 24.4

I feel really great about the results I've had! I am in a good starting place now to finally be where I've always dreamed of being. I need to put more thought and effort into this between/ down time. I thought after 12 weeks it would be second nature to not eat certain things, but... NOT TRUE! Just like an alcoholic, I am an addict. I'm going to have to actively deny myself of things. It won't be easy. I've totally let down these last couple of days. I've got to get back on that wagon!

Now, the pictures. I still can't believe it. I look at myself everyday. I didn't expect this when I put them side by side!

Starting another journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment