Thursday, September 13, 2007

Twice in One Day!

So, I'm thinking of cutting my hair... Here are some thoughts:
  1. Really CHOP it off. A chin length bob'ish do.
  2. Leave it long but add a few more layers.
  3. Mix and Match
Here are some pictures. I'm looking for votes here ladies!

The "mix and match" option I was thinking something like having them take the top most layer of my hair (the part I dry/straighten last) and cutting it like they would a bob. Like the bottom right picture only with all the rest of my hair long or maybe the top right... maybe they're the same but the bottom right is just so outrageous in it's presentation... After much study I have learned that the look for thirty-somethings is long layers. I don't love tons of layers though...
Anyhow, that's what I'm thinking. What are you thinking?
Enjoy the Journey!

1 comment:

  1. I vote for the second one down on the left. It would be drastic, but also, not so drastic that it would take you forever to grow if you didn't like it. The top rt hand side is choice number 2. I say go for it. It's only hair right? :)

    ReplyDelete