Monday, September 10, 2007

Crunch Time

This is my final BFL week. Now is when I have to start really trying to figure out what to put in my essay. It's the essay that really clinches the winner, and writing an essay is something I know I can do. I've been looking through the questionairre that's in the packet. One of the questions is: WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO INSPIRE TO ENTER THE BFL CHALLENGE & WHY? I've been thinking about all of the questions a lot and today the answer came to this one... This is for all the SuperWomen out there who don't know they're super. The moms and grandmas and aunts and sisters and friends who do all and be all to everyone else, but put their own dreams on the back burner. I would like to inspire each of them... no, CHALLENGE each of them, to finally take some time for themselves. What do you think? Too cheesy? Do I sound like I want to be an ambassador? My body is spent. I am seriously glad this is the end for a while. I can't maintain this intensity for much longer. I keep telling myself, SIX MORE DAYS... you can do anything for six more days. I'm ready for lower intensity to come. Maybe I'll try spinning again. After all, I did buy a soft seat cover... Enjoy the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment