Wednesday, September 5, 2007

WOW!

Eleven days to go. Can you believe it? Yesterday I had dinner with Cori @ the Pasta Factory. I love it that they have whole wheat pasta, pesto, grilled chicken, & steamed veggies... and that they offer 1/2 plates. I just eat half the pasta and all of the veggies and chicken. Plus a salad with lemon and salt. It's really great! I keep telling myself that I need to sprint to the finish line. I also keep telling myself that there is no stopping at the end. Yes, it will slow down. No, it will not stop. This will be an active "cool down" for a couple weeks. Then I think I will go at it again. I am feeling really great. Especially first thing in the morning when I first look in the mirror. That was one of my goals: To be able to smile at myself in the mirror in the morning. I think I can do that. This has been so great for me. THIS IS NOT THE END! I still have 11 days to get rid of as much of the extra fat as possible before my last photo shoot. GO ME!!! Enjoy the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment