Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Loving It

This was the sight that greeted me this morning! What a way to start my day off.
I ran out of shakes last night so I've officially switched over to a "South Beach'ish" menu for my last 2 1/2 weeks. I can't believe how fast this is all going by. I've also kicked up my workouts and honestly... I am sore all over! My upper body hurts from doing chin-up's (assisted of course), and my lower body hurts from doing weighted lunges. WOW! I am going to make my photo shoot appointment tomorrow and find a tanning place. I think the sunless was working but I don't have that kind of patience and dedication! At least not for a tan (I'll see what I think after laying in a tanning bed thinking about the cancer that is starting to grow!)
I just realized the date is wrong on that journaling art! I wonder how I'm going to fix that!
Enjoy the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment