Saturday, June 30, 2007

Six Gold Stars

I hung up a chart to give myself gold stars if the day is a BFL success. I have six gold stars so far! For a minute I just want to pat myself on the back...
  1. We had a birthday on Thursday and I just couldn't let the little guy go without a cake of some sort on his actual Birthday so I made cupcakes and put little black bats on them for play group and had enough left over to have a mini-cake. I didn't even lick a finger! Not one single taste! Plus, we had our now traditional dinner at Pier 49 and I really just enjoyed the smell.
  2. Last night during a late and intense game of Settlers Cities and Knights Pizza was ordered and tortilla chips were eaten by most...me not included!
  3. I have, sadly, already had opportunity to talk myself out of workouts, but no way!
  4. I have decided that maybe I will have a free day every other week. Or maybe just a free treat during date night movie...that one is still undecided.

Here are some picture of the cake we took it to Pier 49 so we could leave what we didn't eat in the trash...that's a new thing for me. I don't usually throw stuff like that away. Little Brother loved the cake. I don't think the birthday boy even took a bite. He was too busy playing with his new Batman toy!:

No comments:

Post a Comment