Tuesday, July 17, 2007

23 Gold Stars

Yeah for me! The past two weeks have been really hard for me. I've been craving something...not sure what. Thankfully, I've only been craving and not caving. Still loving my baja tuna... I eat it with 2 Wasa crackers...
  • 1 chopped tomato
  • 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
  • 1/4 or 1/8 tsp minced garlic
  • 2 chopped green onions
  • Tbsp lime juice
  • 1 can tuna
  • 1 tsp mayo (or more if you must!)
  • 1/2 chopped avocado (optional)

Started making mini pizzas on pita bread. I cut the pita in half so I have 2 pizzas. I tried topping it with a Tbsp of pesto but have found that it isn't necessary. Better, but not necessary. Slice a tomato thinly, lay on top of the bread. Sprinkle with 1/4 tsp salt, 1 tsp dried basil, 1 tsp dried chives all ground up together. Grate a light mozzerella cheese stick on top then sprinkle with parmesan. Toast in oven until cheese is golden like you like it. Good Stuff! Just like my grilled cheese/tomato sandwiches.

Enjoy the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment