Thursday, June 21, 2007

Body for Life

Well, I've gone and done it...I entered the Body For Life challenge. That, unfortunately, means that there will be a horrifyingly embarrassing photo of me in a skimpy swim suit posted stuck somewhere for all to see. It might as well be here. (sorry guys!) Every time you see my fatness (or anyone else's fatness for that matter) please say a little prayer for me. Wonder how it's going & call me or write me and make me accountable. Be my cheerleaders. Don't let me give up. I said at the beginning of this whole blog adventure that I wanted to see what I could do with my body in 12 weeks. Well, here it is. This challenge is exactly 12 weeks. Just what I needed. (another thing that I really need is the prize money so I can finish my house!) I'm going to have to write a really great essay on why I need this challenge...why I want to change. Be prepared for my random thoughts and here again, please let me know which to keep and which to expound on so I can really present my best fat forward! Enjoying the journey?

No comments:

Post a Comment