Friday, June 15, 2007

Perfectionista

Of course if there was any question if I really liked No. 3 I had to re-do it. Loving this digital stuff. I just sat down and kicked it out. No mess/no fuss! An added bonus is that I'm not destroying pictures and supplies as I try to get it just like I like it. That is a 10 point bonus! So, which one do you vote for? Does the journaling make sense? I was trying to say that they have my craziness but they especially have my heart.
FYI: I have been to they gym every day this week and am doing okay at my no refined sugar/flour thing.
FYI 2: Not doing so well @ getting my house cleaned. Still stuck in my craft room and attempting to maintain some semblance of order in the rest of the house.
FYI 3: I got my camera! The picture of the boys is one I took on our way to the park yesterday. I also took a picture of my disasterous craft room so you can all feel my pain. I will post it where it should have gone!
enjoy the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment