Thursday, June 7, 2007

Rebellion

Well, I've finally done it! I told my "employer" that I am done. I also e-mailed my crazy doctor and told him I am done. I also told my spouse that I am done. Trying to please everyone else that is! Seriously...I feel like I just bend over backward for everyone else and it's never what they really want and I never get what I want. So no more Mrs. Niceguy...I am done! It feels really good too. I am going to try another new thing on this blog...a book discussion. I have a tendency to dissect books that I think have something to teach me. I am going to try linking another blog by me to this one where we can discuss/dissect the current book...The Seven Spiritual Laws by Deepak Chopra. Check it out if you'd like. It's the "storytime" link under "check it out". Enjoy the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment