Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Day Two

Hey Ladies...It had to be done. I really am sorry that you have to look at it. Don't forget to keep bugging me about how it's going. Date: 6.25.2007 Ht: 5’9” Wt: 195 lbs Body Fat %: 31.7 BMI: 29.0: Yesterday went really smoothly. I need to get to bed earlier so I have the energy to really push myself at the gym. I ate well and wasn't hungry at all. I also created a new tuna salad that I love and was trying to figure out a name for it...tuna fresca or baja tuna salad. It is with cilantro, green onion, lime juice, tomato, garlic, and avocado. I ate 1/2 can plus the salad stuff on 2 fiber WASA crackers. Isaac had his in a whole wheat tortilla and said, "this is the best lunch ever!" at least three times. It was really good. Today my aerobic 20 mins. were definitely worth a 10 rating. It kicked my rear. Eating has been harder today. I feel munchy...too bad it had to start on day two! I fixed some fresh salsa with tomatoes from K & M's garden. It's pretty good...I should have looked at my recipe though. Something isn't quite right. Maybe it's the lack of jalapeno. I'm going to fix a turkey/veg/quinoa soup tonight. Hopefully it will fill my guys up! Enjoying the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment