Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Just Another Day

Wow, so much going on! I’m still trying to get my feet under me. I had my husband home from work yesterday. He had…a cold? Always throws life off a little, but very nice to have him here. I didn’t, however, make it to the gym. I made up for it today though! We had chicken Alfredo for dinner. I’m not such a huge fan of Ragu Alfredo so I sautéed up some tomatoes and peppers and tossed them in. It was very much better. Love to improvise. Such a wimp. I had the opportunity to get rid of my two “side” kids today and I’m too chicken to put anyone out. So, I have four kids until school starts. Maybe after that I can think about expanding my own family. I got up the courage to submit my No. 2 in the “One Little Word” series. We’ll see how that goes. I’ve also been invited to join another book club. This one is a little more serious (read: stuffy). The first book is The Seven Spiritual Laws by Deepak Chopra. It was incredibly annoying at first. I felt like he just kept writing the same thing over and over again just to fill up the book. Seriously, I was screaming, “get to the point!” I’m over that now and basically know it’s probably something I really need to dig into but don’t want to commit the time and energy that would require. Maybe I’ll just put it on my future list. I think I will bow out of the group. My youngest went to bed with his baseball cap on tonight! Enjoy the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment