Thursday, December 30, 2010

I've Been Infatuated

with Mini Moo Cards for a while now. In my mind they are super fun. I have a few little designs ready to order but wasn't sure I wanted to order 100 just to prototype them. This Create a Calendar 2011 from iKari Designs at JS gave me the perfect reason. Seriously, aren't these awesome? Who wouldn't want to have such a sweet at a glance in their wallet? It comes with 12 different masks for photo options + separate files for each month. I choose to keep it simple because they were going to be so small [mini moo cards are the length of a business card and about half the width]. The kit is on sale until tomorrow night for $3.99 actually the entire site is 20% off right now, but it ends with 2010. And just so you know, the calendar doesn't come in such a small size. It's intended to be 4 x 10. I think that's a pretty fun size too... too bad nothing can compete with a Mini Moo.
ps. Do I have Mini Moo Cards on The List? If I don't I should. I didn't actually order these yet. I printed them at Costco and stuck them back to back to see if I liked the tiny size. Like it? I LOVE IT!
pss. Speaking of the back. It's a page from Erin Zam's DIY Droplet Planner and Calendar Digital File. I'm not sure if she's still selling them or not [though I can't imagine why she wouldn't. They're DIY, meaning you fill in the blanks]. Her shop is on vacation and will open up again Jan 3, 2011. Anyway. I bought it a couple of years ago and I've had lots of fun using the different pages for various projects. Though I've never actually printed the whole thing and made a planner... Hmm. Anyway, it's a small corner of one of the many pages.

1 comment:

  1. Those are absolutely fantastic!!! Love Love Love them!

    ReplyDelete