Saturday, December 4, 2010

You Hold the Key

I keep trying to remember what it's all about. I keep trying to remember what it's like to be a child at Christmas time. I keep trying to remember to breathe. Can I just say again that I've got to get out of this funk? Argh. It's about them. I want them to enjoy it. Why do I have to keep telling myself not to slaughter them? When I just can't take it anymore we put our heads together. Foreheads touching. And I imagine that all the tension is leaving. I just let him have it. Crazy I know. I don't hold the key. He does.

3 comments:

  1. Catching up on my blog reading...I love reading yours. Thanks for reminding me to take pictures of everyday simple things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel it too. Just want the funk to depart! I am doing a bit better reading 18 pages from the BOM everyday. It helps to give the day a good start and I am sure it would work even better if I would do it consistently. ;)

    ReplyDelete