Thursday, December 16, 2010

I'm Making

a nominal effort at pulling through on the December Daily project. Had a bit of a setback when I lost my camera bag + battery charger for a few days. Here's my latest project for JS. It's a bit crazy busy, but that's what we're doing these days. I thought fit the mood quite nicely.
iKari Create A Calendar 2011_5x7 set. Since my December Daily is 5x7 and iKari has these great 5x7 templates for making a 2011 calendar I decided to just go ahead and use those. I did have to scrounge up a 2010 calendar though.
Katie Pertiet Roughed Up Krafty Paper. Though I did change the color a bit and added some texture.
Queen of Quirk + Paislee Press Collaboration You Are Here. I used the paper preview. The one with all of the papers lined up. I'm always so much more infatuated with those than I am with the actual papers. I think I just really like stripes.
Free People December Calendar. I love these free calendars by Free People. I've been using them all over my layouts. For this one I just deleted out the white background and then did the soft light blending mode on the layer. I also copied the dates and pasted them to a new location seeing as how the photo block was covering them in the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment