Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas is Coming...

First off, this is my newest project for JS. Valentine Goodie Bags by Elle's Studio. Cute, fun, simple. They come out Monday.
I was a good girl this year. I completed the assignment as instructed...in the begining. In the end I just couldn't leave well enough alone [plus, it's Christmas and I wanted some Christmas fun] so I hijacked the file and made a few alterations. Now it's a candy-gram. So many options...
I used Elle's Studio Birdnotes Sheets for the letter portion. I just deleted out the backgrounds of the Birdnote and layered it right over the valentine message on the bag. Nice and simple. I wrote little love notes to the kiddos. Good idea to do that every once in a while I think.
I hope things are going exactly as you plan and I hope there are some happy surprises too. Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment