Saturday, November 21, 2009

So, I spent the day painting

and I realized that I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm not going to share. I've never used acrylics before and it's going to take some getting used to. Bummer. I was trying to paint this, only better. Because it's always better when you paint it yourself. It didn't work. This is my digital interpretation of what I meant to paint. It's the cover for our family yearbook [this is the view you'd get if the book were laying open on it's pages. that's my dad + mom on the right. they'll be the front cover. all of us kids + grandkids on the back cover. one wire per family. click it to see it bigger]. I was privileged to do that this year. Put it together, I mean.
Enjoy the journey!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I can't wait to see the book. I made the picture bigger and thought I could see only 3 littles on my wire. Then I noticed the little teeny Madi. Too cute!! Good work!

    ReplyDelete