Tuesday, November 10, 2009

2.for.Tuesday

one: I had fresh carrot juice for breakfast. Mmmm. Last night I bought a juicer with my birthday money. A juicer? Yes. A juicer. Last month I read a random book, Crazy Sexy Cancer Tips for a bookclub and the whole idea of toxicity and the body's physical reaction to toxicity was kind of intriguing. So I checked out a book about detoxing. I know... totally random. But again, intriguing. I've been dreaming of a juicer ever since. Now I have one. So exciting! So simple and so good. This really is basically it. Just wash + cut off the end + juice away. I did add a little apple to it also. Not my art. This cute picture was done by inkatoosh. Click the picture to go to their flickr.
two: this is what I do to to get free money. I know, it's not free money when it takes a lot of time and work to do it, but it's unplanned money + therefore unbudgeted money + therefore free money. I can do whatever I want with it. I had three ordered yesterday... Yay! These are two of the first ones I ever did. They, like all things, have evolved. I'll try to remember to show you when I'm done.
Enjoy the journey!

3 comments:

  1. I need to place an order then! I need three. I have no idea where durban's went and I've been so sad about it. I also need one for Ella and Peyton and I will pay for all three!! (since I lost the first free one..) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely. Do you have a time you want them for? I'm booked until after the first week in December. Something about a yearbook...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who put you up to that yearbook thing anyway? I'm so sorry...but I really am struggling to get my PAGES done - let alone put the thing together!!! I'm so excited for you and your juicer :0)

    ReplyDelete