Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday. Monday.

And again, not quite Tuesday as I was going to call this a 2.for.Tuesday post. Because hey, nobody complains if you're a little early... unless you're early for a party and the house is still a bit of a mess. Or your date is early and you've just hopped out of/or in to the shower... I've been feeling restless. I want to go and see and do. I think that when you see these things you will want to join me. Really.
go: Dillon, Montana. Honestly, if I could choose to go someplace that looks like I feel right now, this would be the place. It was featured in Forbes Travel "America's Prettiest Towns" and it's proximity to world class fly fishing is a bonus. *B* would enjoy that too. Though Spring City, Utah is a little more realistic. It made the list too.
see: This is amazing. Truly.
**note** the link will take you the the photo in the photographer's etsy shop. If you choose to look through the other photos [some of which are also great] there are a few mostly naked breasts so don't say I didn't warn you. do: I feel like I need to paint. I have been so inspired by Sabrina Ward Harrison lately. If you don't know who I am talking about, I'm sorry. I feel you are missing out on an amazing artist.
Here is a great video by Kelly Rae Roberts. It's a painting start to finish time lapsed and I love it. I've been very inspired by her lately also. One day, three years ago she decided she needed to paint. So she did. Enjoy the Journey!

1 comment:

  1. Check me out checking out the blog...it's going to take me awhile to catch up. I love the paintings - but yours would be better.

    ReplyDelete