Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Juice

Today I made juice. I made lots of juice. I made a juice called "Green Lemonade" and a juice called "just plain orange juice and nothing else" by *A*. I also juiced some pomegranates just to see how it would go and since I had dirtied the juicer again I made a random mix of vegetables juice for lunch. They were all gross. Except for the pomegranate juice. That went beautifully. You may be wondering how you can mess up just plain orange juice and nothing else.... the answer is this: Just because you can put the peel in doesn't mean you should. You can definitely taste the peel. I will be trying the green lemonade again with some slight modifications [one big one being related to the, "just because you can doesn't mean you should," answer to the previous question].

3 comments:

  1. yummy!! except for the peel part..haha. Glad you are having fun with the juicer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you are trying new juices. That is pretty cool. I'm glad you were able to go and get what you have been dreaming about! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool gift. Kent would LOVE that. He is always craving juice. It is fun to hear the things you have tried.

    ReplyDelete