Thursday, November 5, 2009

It's Time

November. Time for another list. I have one. I'm debating sharing it. There are pros and cons. If I share you could all encourage me + help me along. If I don't all my great accomplishments will be a great surprise. I'm supposed to be focusing on what I actually do. Not what I meant to do... I suppose I will just leave it at this... It's November. I've made another list. A list of 33. And as a little sneak peek I will tell you that many of the things on the list contain the number 33. and I will show you this: Enjoy the Journey!

ps. the two peeks are not necessarily related. just thought you might like to know.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry! I don't understand at all. :o) Good Luck on your list though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're going to the beach?!?! Hooray! :0D

    ReplyDelete