Monday, November 16, 2009

I've Been Thinking

Christmas is coming really fast and every year I tell myself that this year will be different. I won't hate Christmas. Not that I really hate Christmas. Just that I end up hating Christmas. This year Jessica Sprague is doing a free Holidays in Hand class [I think it will be similar to the Stories in Hand class that she did last year]. Today's assignment is to write my values + goals. Hmm. Good question. What do I really want? I've always been big on the magic and wonder that surrounds Christmas. I love it. I don't even hate Santa Claus. I would like to see that magic + wonder in the eyes of my children. I would really like to feel it again myself. So hear is the big question... What is it that makes Christmas magical? I'd like to hear your thoughts. Enjoy the journey! ps. today is the last day to register if you're interested. just click the link for details + free code.

1 comment:

  1. The magic of Christmas to me is doing for others. Planning it all out, and trying to find the right gifts for people. (on no budget) :) I love thinking about it, looking around, and trying to figure out what I am going to do. I don't know if the end result is "magical" but it is sure fun for me. I also enjoy helping the kids try to think of others, and what they can do for someone else. This is really bad, but the magic for me stats right now, looking at black friday ads. It is like when I was a kid, and we were looking at toys in the Sears catalog, dreaming of what we wanted. I LOVE LOVE LOVE scouring all of the ads, and seeing what is out there. Even if I don't buy a thing, I just love the hunt.

    ReplyDelete