Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Girl Is Two

and I'm not really sure I'm ready for all of the growing up that's happening around here. Today she won't leave her diaper on. Actually, that's not just a today thing. She takes her clothes off quite a lot, but today she is taking her diaper off and putting her clothes back on. I've been trying to make sure she goes potty, but I made her put her diaper on again after I asked if she needed to go potty in the toilet and she said no then proceeded to pee on the floor. I've also had to put the kaibosh on her getting her own drink out of the sink because one doesn't need to stand in the sink to get a drink. The chair had to be moved. Next she wanted some dried apples so I put some in a bowl for her. According to her I didn't give her enough and not enough is apparently worse than none because she dumped them all on the floor and threw a fit. Thankfully the crying fit on the floor caused her to fall asleep. I think that might be a little terrible, but good grief! She is now on the couch taking a nap. I hope it's a long one. This is a page I made with a template from JS.com. Nice and easy. [As for the other birthday this month, I went to the scout store to buy his shirt + numbers + book + scarf he needs... $62 later I'm thinking something is wrong with that. And it's all stuff he needs. Really? That's just not right. Happy Birthday Buddy. I hope you like scout stuff.]

1 comment:

  1. This is a busy birthday month for you guys, isn't it. A lot of Pier 49? Yum. I can't believe that the scout stuff was that expensive. Ouch!!! I guess I had better start saving..... I wish we could be there this weekend. I hope it goes well.

    ReplyDelete