Friday, April 2, 2010

This Just Happens

to be exactly what I need right now. It's at the top of my wish list. If I'm staring at it everyday do you think it will help? They keep popping up. Calling me. Taunting me. Where, oh where, to find one? Finally I was given directions. And not just directions, but background too and the copywrite is expired. Now I know that if I'm so inclined, since I'm feeling especially empty in the pocket book at the moment, I can just make one up myself. Now to decide if it's worth the time. Yes or No? I've got a list of things to get done before the new little gets here in... oh, I think it's about 16'ish weeks or so now. It's quite long. The list I mean.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I got my floor mopped so I decided to take the time to play with the poster. What do you think? Is it too crowded? Do I need to make the font smaller/look for a different font? What about the the aged vs. plain edges? The bigger crown or smaller [it's a little bigger in the coral one] What about color? That's where I'm going to get hung up. I just like too many. Too many. If you'd like one, let me know. I have connections.

4 comments:

  1. BTW - Do you have connections on the stinkin cute mirror sitting next to it, perhaps? Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love that!! And yes - I want one. Sell them on Etsy - you'll make a fortune! I'll be the first buyer and you can frame the dollar bill. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last one - I promise - I like the grey - but I don't like the cross at the top of the crown...wierd and random, I know...

    ReplyDelete
  4. If that font was bolder, it would look identical to the one in the first picture (minus the crown) good job!

    ReplyDelete