Thursday, April 1, 2010

So We Decided to Just Jump In

with both feet. The girl is in panties today. Let's see if I can pay attention enough to keep them dry. Wish me luck.
**UPDATE**
She did so great all day! I went to the temple with Mom and when I got home there were two pairs of wet panties on the bathroom counter. Poor *B* had to clean up two puddles. I guess he didn't believe me when I said, "If she says she doesn't need to go but it's been a while she needs to go. Take her anyway. " Today [the day after] hasn't got quite so well. No pretty pretty panties are clean. It just isn't the same.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! When you're done with her, you wanna take Rylan and train him? :D I started it one day, but gave up quick... he doesn't like the toilet. :P Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahhoooooo! Glorius day! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete