Wednesday, April 7, 2010

When Her Eyes Are Closed

she is invisible. She will only eat her food if she is on the front porch [or on my lap]. She can be found with buttons in her hands and pockets. There is not a single pencil in our house with an intact eraser. She also eats crayons. She loves to sing "Follow the Prophet." If you say, "gimme five!" she will say, "up high, down low, up high, down low..." She turns her bibs around like capes. When Daddy leaves she says, "bye-bye, love you, have a good day!" and then blows him a kiss.

4 comments:

  1. She's beautiful! I hope you don't mind me reading your blog. Congrats on the baby! I didn't know you were expecting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now you're just making me sad...I miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get over how cute she is!

    ReplyDelete